lunes, 29 de abril de 2013


TRAVEL

When I was 18 years old, six years ago, I  didn´t know what career or what kind of profession I had to follow at the university like many teenager when  finished high school. So, my father told me, why don´t you study tourism?   At the first I thought it was a crazy idea, because I used to think it wasn´t an interesting carrer,but he insisted, so I decided to take a chance.

After 2 years when, I was starting to travel while I learned a lot about my country and others countries around the world. I have started to enjoy it. My father continued support me to travel and find out other cultures, political ideas, diferent lifestyles, etc.

 I couldn´t believe that the fact of studying tourism opened my mind and encourage me to travel and became able to know other cultures. It was my dream came true.

I discovered that travel is my PASSION!!!. I would recommend it as a hobby or why not as a profession like me. I think it is one of the most exciting and interesting career at all.


1 comentario:

  1. NICE! B+
    many teenagerS - At (the) first I thought - ontinued supportING - it is one of the most exciting and interesting careerS OF all.

    ResponderEliminar